Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Days 22, 23, 24

This month has been crazy busy, so I apologize for getting behind in my posts!
Lola looking svelte after her haircut.  I actually got a picture before she ripped her hairbows out.  The bows are usually out during the car ride home from the puppy parlor.

**WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP**
A better question would be what didn't I want to be when I grew up...I always had something new that was the perfect job for my future.  A few that I remember are teacher, anthropologist, veterinarian, truck driver, rancher, lawyer, and nurse.  In high school, I became totally enamored with becoming a naval officer...which didn't work out.  I went to college for a year with a double major listed of nursing and psychology. 

As an adult, I decided  just wanted to be happy.

**FAVORITE BLOG POST BEFORE STARTING THE SUMMER BLOG CHALLENGE**
I had two or three favorites, but I decided that "yo-yo push pins" was probably my fave so far:
http://sewrecyclelove.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-was-cruising-through-anthropologie.html

**FAVORITE ECO-FRIENDLY THING TO DO**
This has to be taking reusable bags to stores instead of using plastic.  I cringe if I forget to take a bag or two with me.  I have tons of reusable bags so that I don't contribute to plastic bag pollution.
Mama Robin had 2 babies late last week...they look dead in this picture, but they are just sleeping.  Mama was off looking for food for them.

Have a great Monday, and take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment