Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Days 15, 16, and 17

Day 15 **Post a Photo You Took That Are Proud Of**
Most of you have seen this photo since it used to be in my blog banner...but I love this picture of Booger.  It just shows off his personality!

Booger

Day 16 **Fitness Guru or Couch Potato**

I constantly fight with my weight.  I have never been a skinny girl.  When I was 33, I was told that I either needed to bring my cholesterol down or I was going to have to go on medication.  That woke me up.  I changed the way I ate and I began exercising...a lot of exercising.  I lost 80 pounds.

The problem is that I learned that I really don't mind exercise.  In fact, I really do feel better if I exercise.  However, I really like to eat.  So, I've gained back 40 pounds.  While I can blame some of the issues with weight on my lazy ovaries (I have a raging case of PCOS--polycystic ovarian syndrome), I really can't blame my ovaries for my bad food decisions.

I'm working on the weight thing more intensively again...we'll see how it goes.

Day 17 **Three Things You Are Proud of About Your Personality**

  • I'm strong-willed
  • I don't give in to pressure...I don't take "crap" off anybody.  That can be a good thing and it can be a bad thing.
  • I think I have a good sense of humor.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, and take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment