Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day # 8

Not including blogging, your favorite guilty pleasure...

I try not to do things that make me feel guilty...but there are a few things I love to do but I don't let myself do them too much.  I suppose that is the meaning of "guilty pleasure."

In that vein, I would say my favorite guilty pleasure is sleeping in late.  I work part time, and I often don't have to work until 10:30 in the morning.  My husband works at a shop and generally leaves for work by 6 am.  I love to spread out, take over the whole bed (well the parts of the bed not occupied by dogs...) and sleeeeeeep.  Ahhhhh.  Since Trev and I can't have children, I think this is probably something that not all grown-ups can indulge in very often.  If I had children, I would definitely have to get up when they decided to get up.  My fur-kids would rather sleep all day, so as long as I make it to work on time it's all good.

Booger, Shiloh, and Lola hogging the couch...
Oh, and Dairy Queen double fudge cookie dough blizzards with extra oreos isn't bad either...if you have a thousand calorie splurge room in your diet...

TGIF, and take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment