Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge #7

Post a Picture of Something That Makes You Happy


Esther, Tom, and Jeanne (age 15)
Please excuse the picture quality and the mullet/huge glasses I am sporting.  This is a picture of my Grandma, Esther, and my Grandpa, Tom.  I love this picture of Grandma because you can see that little orneriness in her smile.  My Grandma and Grandpa have always been there for me, and I appreciate so much all of their love, help, support, and advice through the years.  My Grandma was my BFF, my confidant, and my rock.  She died on November 14, 2002.  It was devastating to me.

I still think of her everyday.

Have a great day, and take care of you!

3 comments:

  1. Grandparents are the best!!!! I enjoyed visiting w/ her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very sweet. I had a very close relationship with my grandmothers too.

    ReplyDelete