Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I got my new Keepsake Quilting catalog today!

I'm a quilting catalog junkie!  I love getting a new catalog full of new, beautiful fabric and quilting ideas.  Here's some of my favorites from the Almost Spring 2012 Keepsake Quilting catalog:
Gentle Nature (#9071)  This picture doesn't show it, but there are bunnies, raccoon, skunks, in addition to the deer.


I adore butterflies!
How cute is this?!?  I buy this stuff at auctions any time it goes for a reasonable rate.  Love it!
Kit for $79.99?  Oh, no!  I am sure I can do something even cuter for a heck of a lot less!
 The greatest thing about quilting catalogs is all of the inspiration I get for all kinds of projects.  Free fun from my mailbox!  Hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment