Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Finds...

My husband and I decided to spend a day together just going to thrift shops in Lincoln, NE.  I hadn't ever been to thrift shops in Lincoln, so I went to the thrift store shopper website (http://www.thethriftshopper.com/) to see where the thrift shops were. 

We had a blast!  We lucked onto a bag sale at the ARC Thrift Shop.  I got $34 worth of stuff in my $10 bag.  How awesome is that!?!

Here are some of the goodies from my $10 bag--some wooden spoons, a lavendar pitcher, a cute bag, a couple of silk scarves, and some boxes--one of them wooden!
We also stopped at St. Louie's Catholic Thrift Store.  This is by far the nicest thrift shop I have ever been in...the clothing was sized and separated, the dishes were awesome, and the furniture!  If I ever want "new" furniture, that's where we are going first!  We did pick up a La-Z-Boy rocker/recliner (that looked like it hadn't ever been sat in) for $89.  We will be delivering this to my Grandpa soon...he is so excited.  Maybe I'll add a picture of him with his new chair.


Lola -- kickin' it in style with a silk scarf from my $10 bag
 Have a super day, and take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment