Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fri-duds...

For some reason, I haven't been finding great things at the thrift shops lately.  People really need to do some spring cleaning so the selection is better.  : )

Here's the goods I did pick up:  a butterfly pin, a key pin, a Go Big Red bracelet, and a beautiful beaded coin purse.  I guess it isn't a bad haul for $8.50:
Most of this week has been spent working on a snowman embroidery quilt (finished up the embroidery on this) and on my nephew's T-Shirt Quilt.  While I've been slaving away in my craft room, here's what the dogs were doing:
Shiloh sleeps approximately 98% of everyday...so it's not really that shocking for him to be sawing logs!  Of course, if I were 100+ years old, I would probably sleep most of the day away, too.
Lola was snoring (so unladylike!) until I turned on the camera...she has a true aversion to the camera...

I'm not sure why everyone was curled up on a pillow, but that seemed to be the theme!  Hopefully I will make some good discoveries this weekend when Trev and I are in Omaha.  Wish me luck!

I hope you are having a wonderful day, and don't forget to Take Care of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment