Total Pageviews

Friday, March 23, 2012

Doodle Stitching Project Update

I'm not having much luck at the thrift stores...you win some, you lose some...

However, I have completed my doodle stitching on old denim and made the piece into an eye pillow.
I like how it turned out.  I filled it with rice, so the first few nights I used it I dreamed about Chinese food.  I love that it really does keep out the light from the TV.  I can sleep through noise, but the strobe effect caused by the TV drives me crazy!  Now Trev can watch TV all night if wants to.

I have this weekend off, and it is going to be a busy one.  We are planning on heading west to see my grandpa on Saturday.  My father-in-law wants to ride along because he hasn't seen my grandpa for a long time.  My grandpa and my father-in-law are not very far apart in age, so they like to discuss the weather with each other...???  Anyway, my mother-in-law was so excited to have a whole day without my father-in-law that I guess it's a good break for both of them.  : )

Trevor has his first pistol shoot of the season on Sunday, so he is super excited.  He has so much fun at the shooting park.  As long as he doesn't expect me to sit out there all day and watch him, then all is well.  He only shoots five times, and it usually lasts about 30 seconds.  The other five hours are other people shooting and setting up and you get the picture...NOT a spectator sport as far as I'm concerned!

What exciting things do you have planned for this weekend?  Whatever it is, have a fun weekend and take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment