Anyway, I thought I could add to today's discussion.
**5 things to do when the power is OUT**
This somewhat depends on the time of day and duration of the power outage, but here goes!
5 SHORT-TERM OUTAGE SOLUTIONS
- Pet your animals...special one-on-one time petting the dog is awesome!
- Talk to each other with no interruptions!
- Look for the flash light...for us this usually takes the whole time of the outage...we turn on the flash light just as the power comes back on.
- There is a reason that births go way up 9 months after a big power outage or blizzard. Get busy with your honey...
- During prolonged outages, clean up the yard...weather permitting...some housecleaning can also be done like mopping floors and dusting...no excuses because you can't watch TV, get on the internet, etc.
- READ!!! This should be happening even when there is not a power outage, but as long as there is light, you can read!
- Practice an instrument that has been sitting idle during your hustle-bustle life.
- Play card games or board games or outdoor games like tag
- Help those in your neighborhood who cannot help themselves--like the elderly--in any way you can; Even just talking to the can be helpful!
Have a wonderful day, and take care of you!