Total Pageviews

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 39

**What are some of your biggest pet peeves?**

This post will show some of my grumpy side, but here goes...

*  If someone does a task/job, they should do it right.  If they are just going to do it half-right, they shouldn't  do it at all as it creates more work for everyone else.

*  Rude people/people who think they are entitled to special treatment for whatever reason...people who won't follow simple rules

*  Unsolicited advice...especially regarding how you should feel or act or heal after a personal trauma or tragedy...pushy religious advice regarding how you should feel or act or heal after a personal trauma or tragedy...

*  People who don't take care of their children, whether in public or private.  They don't realize the gift they've been given.

Well, I feel like I've got my grump on for the day.  How about you?  Now I have to take Shiloh to the vet because he has a big bump on his shoulder...vet bills could be another pet peeve, but I don't really mind them.  If I didn't have vet bills, it would mean that I didn't have my buddy-dogs...and that would be truly sad!

Have a great week, and take care of you!

4 comments:

  1. MMMMMHMM! All of those are pet peeves for me too, but nothing says it like the third and fourth ones. lol Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. It's what I always told my coworkers. There were nights where I just told someone to freakin' leave, since they were half-a$$ing a job that I'd have to come back and fix later, or get in trouble for not doing correctly the next day. What's the point?
    And I HATE when parents leave their children in an aisle at a store and go around the corner, leaving their children alone in a basket. It makes me so mad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think lots of us have similar pet peeves...guess we're not as different as we sometimes think. ;) Thanks for reading!

      Delete