Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday (actually Wednesday) FINDS!!!!

I had a great day on Wednesday in Omaha with my wonderful Aunt Nancy!  That girl knows how to thrift hop!  I was looking specifically for little whimsy items to add to terrariums.  I found whimsy and more!

Aunt Nancy spied the totally awesome glass decanter on a stand...I am so excited to use it as a terrarium!
I was also super excited to find a jar with plastic fruit in it.  I told Nancy that I knew she was going to think I was crazy for buying the fruit, and she readily agreed.  But I really do have a plan for the fruit...and I will think it is cute even if no one else does!  ; )
Dogs, angels, raccoons, owls, and a silver box...AWESOME!
Ooh, la la!
The above chair was an exciting find.  Doesn't it look fun?!?  I think it will be fun to refurbish.

In addition to all of the stores, I also had the wonderful opportunity to eat at an excellent Vietnamese Restaurant, see my Grandma (twice...thanks to my inability to remember my purse...such inattention to detail!), and have supper with my parents, sister, and of course, Aunt Nancy!  I was one POOPED puppy by the time I got home!  Whew!

I hope everyone has a fun, safe, and special Easter holiday.  Don't forget to take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment