Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Find -- Ecological Calculator

This week's find was on the internet.  In honor of the upcoming 42nd Earth Day (April 22), I completed my ecological calculator to see what I am doing right and what I could change...

http://www.earthday.org/footprint-calculator

It's a pretty short little survey, but it was kind of cool just to see how this organization views different lifestyles.  They definitely seem to be of the opinion that people should lean more toward veggies, vegetarian, vegan and less on beef, pork, lamb, chicken, etc.  Being from Nebraska, I do have a slight "beef" with that stance.  Nebraska would be pretty barren if we had no animal agriculture.  I don't see beef and pig production as the all-evil entity that many environmental organizations do...

Other than that, I was fine with the findings.  Have a super Friday, and take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment