Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Finds--Santas

I went to Omaha and spent time with my parents at four different thrift shops.  I had a great time with my parents, but my luck has really been poor at thrift shops lately.  All I found were some cute Santa ornaments for $1 each and a couple of pieces of Yorktowne Pfaltzgraff to go with my kitchen collection.
I know they are not old, but they are cute...
Trev and I also had the opportunity to see my Grandma Barb's new digs and went with her, my parents, and my sister to The Olive Garden.  YUM!  Trev went to gun shops while Mom, Dad, and I went to thrift shops.  My sister decided to just go home and take a nap as she was not interested in guns or thrift...she's 17...she just wanted lunch and then to be left alone!

I think it is just time for spring...time for auctions and garage sales.  Maybe then my luck will change.

Have a great day, and take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment