Total Pageviews

Friday, December 21, 2012

Snow Much Love!

Let it snow!  Let it snow!  Let it snow!  Nebraska has been the driest state in the country for the last several months, so I am thankful for ANY type of moisture...even a blizzard.

In my last post, I mentioned that I actually decorated my home for Christmas this year.  I used many things that I purchased at a local auction I attended in April (see post http://sewrecyclelove.blogspot.com/search/label/Auction)  I got a super deal on tons of crocheted snowflakes and other Christmas stuff.  I decided to do my Christmas decorating this year in blue and silver tinsel along with the snowflakes.  As I unpacked the boxes of snowflakes, I found angels and a few crocheted Christmas trees.  There was even a crocheted angel tree topper! 
The previous owner had also added suction cups to several of the snowflakes.  I put these on our sliding glass door.  When the blizzard hit here on Wednesday night, I snapped the following picture at midnight...crocheted snowflakes AND real snowflakes.
I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!  Merry Christmas, and don't forget to take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment