Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I believe that New Year's Resolutions are a great thing.  We all need to evaluate how we want to improve our lives from time to time, and what better time to do that than at the beginning of a new year.  I decided that blogging might help me stay on track with my New Year's Resolutions as I want to continue to grow with the positive changes I have made in the last few years.

So, let the blogging commence...

Makeover Mondays will focus on the 3-Rs:  Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and my favorite, Upcycling.  Occasionally, I'll throw some quilting in as an added bonus!

Weighty Wednesdays will focus on fitness and healthy eating.

Friday Finds will focus on cool things I've picked up at thrift stores or projects I found in my closet or whatever I find to talk about on Fridays.

I'm planning on taking lots of pictures.  I'm so happy to be starting this journey!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment